General manager, auditor - Master of Economics
- General manager Slavko Stancic, graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Nis where he completed his master's degree in Economics as well. There are 42 years of experience in auditing financial statements and other forms of reporting in the economy and the public sector behind Mr Stancic. He successfully completed training for financial management and control at the Ministry of Finance - Central Unit for Harmonization, and is one of the few public sector revisors to have a state professional exam passed. He received several awards and thank-you notes for his contribution to the work of the Association of Accountants and Auditors of Serbia in Belgrade, subsidiary in Nis.Mr Stancic has also published works in the field of audit in the journal "AUDIT" .He also held educations in the field of accounting. As a general manager of the company he laid the foundations of the audit house. Thanks to his experience and years of work he has been contributing to the development in the field of audit, not only in the audit house where he is now a general manager, but also throughout the Republic of Serbia, throughout continuous education of the clients.
Chief Executive Officer - licensed authorized auditor
- Chief Executive Officer Mrs Viktorina Dunic is a licensed certified auditor. She graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Kragujevac. She was the youngest member of the Commission for acquiring professional knowledge at the Yugoslav Association of Accountants back in 2002. She started to work in the audit, in the sector of the economy in 2003. In 2009 she started to work in the public sector audit . She successfully completed training for financial management and control at the Ministry of Finance - Central Unit for Harmonization, and is one of the few public sector auditors to have a state professional exam. Mrs Dunic is also a forensic expert in the field of economic and financial, and her narrower specialties are public finances and budget accounting. So far she has also participated in the audit team in almost all cities and in over 60 local self-government units - municipalities of the Republic of Serbia. In 2015 she was appointed to the private consultant to the PE PEU "Resavica" and "Jagodinska Brewery" and achieved successful cooperation with the Ministries of the Republic of Serbia. She was a team leader in assessing assets, liabilities and capital for the most successful business entities in the country and abroad, as well as in the public and private sectors. She is one of the first creators and analysts of the documentation on which payment institutions are founded and operated. So far, she has installed a system of work and procedures in as many as two payment institutions out of a total of 13 in the Republic of Serbia.
- This woman today successfully does the job of a Chief Executive Officer in the audit house and is actively commited to the protection of the rights of women - auditor and pregnant women, so that they are not discriminated and do not lose their jobs and existence.
Manager in audit sector - licensed authorized auditor
- Mr Nikola Sofranac, is an authorized auditor. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Podgorica, department of accounting and auditing. Nicola got his master's degree in economics in 2011. He is a leading member of the team in the business of auditing financial statements of the companies, as well as in auditing financial statements of budget beneficiaries (local self-government units and their indirect beneficiaries) .Mr Sofranac also worked on the drafting of the UPPR Audit and Feasibility Report, too. As an auditor, he is well known to many local self-government units, sports associations, clubs and the Audit Alliance where he worked on auditing projects and financing. Mr Sofranac has many years of experience in financial statements, report analysis and Cash-Flow analysis.
Prof. dr - important consultant in sector of financial reporting
- Dr Jovan Krstic, full professor at the Faculty of Economics in Niš, retired. He was born on June 6, 1946 in Grlište. He finished elementary school in his hometown and high school in Zajecar. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Nis (1970), received his master's degree from the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade (1980) and his doctorate in economics from the Faculty of Economics in Nis (1988), defending his dissertation entitled "Periodic Accounting Reports and Their adjustment under inflation. " Since 1971, he has been working continuously at the Faculty of Economics in Nis, first as an associate (assistant trainee and assistant) and then as a teacher (assistant professor, associate professor, full professor) in the scientific field of Accounting, Auditing and Business Finance. He has taught at all levels of study - undergraduate, master's and doctoral studies. He taught two subjects at the undergraduate level: Financial Accounting / first year of study / and Auditing / fourth year of study /. In master's studies - subject: Financial reporting and subject: Accounting valuation of financial instruments, and in doctoral studies Financial reporting in the conditions of monetary changes. He also taught the subjects of Accounting Organization, Accounting Regulations and Accounting and Targeted Business Management. At the University "Braća Karić", he taught Financial Analysis and Control and Audit.
- He has written and published more than a hundred scientific and professional papers, either as an author or co-author. Among them, there are publicly appreciated and defended papers - master's thesis and doctoral dissertation, published papers - three books (Financial Accounting, Faculty of Economics, Nis 1995, 2000, 2008. 2013., co-author; Accounting I, Association of Accountants and Auditors Belgrade, 1995, financial analysis, Faculty of Economics, 2000, co-author); monograph (Instruments of financial and accounting reporting, Faculty of Economics, 2002) collection of tasks (Collection of tasks in financial accounting, Faculty of Economics, Nis, 2006, 2008, 2013, co-author) and numerous articles in the field of accounting, auditing and business finance.
- He has also written several reviews of accounting textbooks and articles published in professional journals and proceedings. He was a mentor and a member for the preparation and defense of doctoral dissertations, master's theses, master's and diploma theses. He was also the president or a member of the commission for the selection of teachers and associates at the Faculty of Economics in Nis, Belgrade, Subotica and Kragujevac. He participated in scientific conferences - international and national, making several studies on the assessment of the value of social capital at the Institute for Economic Research of the Faculty of Economics in Nis and was a researcher in several national scientific projects funded by the Government of the Republic of Serbia. During his work at the Faculty of Economics, he performed several responsible functions. He was the Dean of the Faculty, Vice Dean for Material and Financial Operations of the Faculty, Deputy Head of the Department of Accounting, Mathematics and Informatics, member of the Faculty Council, member of the University Council in Nis, deputy president of the Master Council of the Faculty and president or member of several commissions. For two terms, he was a permanent member of the Commission for taking the professional exam for high school teachers in the economic and commercial profession. Organized by the Association of Accountants and Auditors of Serbia, as a permanent lecturer in the subject of Financial Accounting, he participated in the process of educating accountants in order to acquire professional titles. He was a member of the Council for the Development of Theory and Practice of the magazine "Accounting" Belgrade and the magazine "Economy" Nis and the president of the Council for the improvement of professional activities of the Association of Accountants and Auditors of the City of Nis. He was a member of the Commission for taking the exam for obtaining the professional title of Certified Auditor in the subject of Accounting and Reporting at the Chamber of Certified Auditors of the Republic of Serbia. During his professional career, Dr. Jovan Krstić received several recognitions and letters of thanks. He holds the title of certified public accountant of the Association of Accountants and Auditors of Serbia and the decision on recognition of the title of certified auditor of the Federal Ministry of Finance 4/2-03-130/96. He speaks French and English. He knows how to work on a computer. After retiring (in 2014), he is an associate at the Institute of Public Finance and Accounting in Nis.
Master of Economics - important consultant in sector of public reporting
- Zoran Dunic, born on August 2, 1973. in Trstenik, with residence in Vrnjačka Banja. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Kragujevac. Employed in the Municipal Administration of the Municipality of Vrnjačka Banja since February 11th, 2000. Performed internal control and budget control in the period from February 11th, 2000. to January 25th, 2002. In the period from January 26th, 2002. To January 31st, 2005. manages budget affairs within the Department of Budget, Finance and Public Services - Head of Budget. In the period from February 1st, 2005 to April 2nd, 2014. he is the head of the Department of Budget, Finance and Public Services. In the period from April 2, 2014 to June 17, 2014. he performs the duties of a budget inspector. In the period from June 18th, 2014. to January 31st, 2016. he is the Deputy Head of the Department for Budget, Finance and Local Public Revenues. From February 12th, 2016 he is the Head of the Budget and Finance Department.
- Additional education and training: USAID-DAI-Serbia Local Government Reform Program-Management of public finances-Certificate in recognition of successful completion of the courses and passing of the examination for Municipal Finance Officers (2002), Municipal infrastructure support programme-Building togethet for the future episa, VNG, CES, SKGO - Municipal Infrastructure Programming & the SLAP 2.0 Information System – Certificate (2008), Singidunum University, Faculty of Applied Ecology "Futura" Belgrade - Project - investment management in applied ecology – Certificate (2011), CENTRE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT – MNG centar - Wages and salaries in the public sector - Reform of the wage and salary – Certificate (2012), Directorate-General Enlargement Directorate D IPA STRATEGY D.2 Institution Building Unit ORGANISED BY THE LOCAL ADMINISTRATION FACILITY (LAF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS organized by TAIEX - Project - Study tour on Public Procurement Procedures (2012), Directorate-General Enlargement Directorate D IPA STRATEGY D.2 Institution Building Unit ORGANISED BY THE LOCAL ADMINISTRATION FACILITY (LAF) IN COOPERATION WITH THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS organized by TAIEX - Project - STUDY TOUR ON GOOD GOVERNANCE AT A LOCAL LEVEL REF: ETT 54128 (2012), THE STANDING CONFERENCE OF TOWNS AND MUNICIPALITIES - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL AUTHORITIES IN SERBIA - Asset management in local government – Certificate (2013), Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities - "Challenges of Local Economic Development" - (2013), Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities - Management and Control of Public Finances at the Local Level - Certificate (2016).
- He completed a master's degree in academic studies in the study program Financial Management of Public Administration and acquired the title of master economist at the Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac (2019).
Mrs Snezana Filipovic - licensed authorized auditor
Mr Dragoljub Draskovic - licensed authorized auditor
Mr Veljko Dunic - audit associate
Mr Jovan Stankovic - auditor senior
Mrs Radojka Komazec - auditor senior
Mr Aleksandar Antic - auditor junior
Mrs Sanja Randjelovic - audit assistant
Mrs Olivera Djokic - administrative secretary in the administration
Mr Goran Vujic - IT administrator